Recent Comments

Wanna Kiss (2)

11.
North to north, south to south my best direction is mouth to mouth..

12.
A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for  you      means I'm missing you
 
13.
U r sweeter than honey. purer than milk. softer than flower. since i have u as my      lover, come to me near, i'll kiss ur lips without fear. u'll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.

14.
Life is nothing without LOVE, LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical, don't get emotional yar just b practical so STOP loving and START Kissing.

15.
If u read, u owe me a HUG, 
if u delete, u Owe me a kiss, 
if u save, u owe me a DATE, 
if u return txt msg 2 me, 
u OWE me All, 
but if u ignore, 
U r Mine! 
So what will U do?

16.
Will you love me in December as you do in May, Will you love me in the good old fashioned way? When my hair has all turned gray, Will you kiss me then and say, that you love me in December as you do in May?

17.
"Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let's kiss afresh, as when we first begun." 

18.
my heart is made 2 luv u, my lips are made to kis u, my eyes r made 2 see u, my hands r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!! 

19.
Love is the name, kiss is the game forgets the name lets play the game.

20.
Kisses blown are kisses wasted. kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted. kisses spread germs and germs are hated. but you can kiss me baby i am vaccinated.

 
Powered by Blogger