Recent Comments

Love Quotes (3)

Love Quotes 21 
Love me and the world is mine. - David Reed

Love Quotes 22 
A love like ours could never die.
As long as I have you near me. - The Beatles - "And I love Her”

Love Quotes 23
If you judge people, you have no time to love them. – Mother Teresa 

Love Quotes 24 
There's nothing more freeing than the shackles of love. - Emma Racine deFleur

Love Quotes 25 
It is better to break one's heart than to do nothing with it. – Margaret Kennedy

Love Quotes 26 
True love is a discipline in which each divines the secret self of the other and refuses to believe in the mere daily self. - William Butler Yeats

Love Quotes 27 
You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.

Love Quotes 28
Ah, lady, when I gave my heart to thee,
It passed into thy lifelong regency. - Gilbert Parker

Love Quotes 29 
Loving is never a waste of time. - Astrid Alauda


Love Quotes 30

Poetry spills from the cracks of a broken heart, but flows from one which is loved. - Christopher Paul Rubero

 
Powered by Blogger