Recent Comments

Wanna Kiss (1)

01.
If a kiss was a raindrop I’d send u showers.
If a hug was a second I’d send u hours.
If a smile was water I’d send u a sea.
If love was a person I’d send u me....

02.
If kisses were water, I will give U Sea.
If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.
If u love a planet, I will give u
 a galaxy,
If friendship is life I will give u mine.


03.
How did it happen that our lips came together?
How does it happen that birds sing,
that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens 
behind the shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?
A kiss and all was said.

04.
Your kisses leave something to be desired... the rest of you.

05.
I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers   turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because you kissed me good-night!

06.
A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.

07.
Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips meet.
Love is complete.

08.
Dear customer! your kiss balance is getting low!! Please get somebody and recharge             ur balance now! u have 
2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug will be expired on
1st January 2011-06-26

09.
"Where should one use perfume?"
 a young woman asked.
"Wherever one wants to be kissed,"
I said.

10.
My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss

 
Powered by Blogger