Recent Comments

Funny SMS (1)

01. You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love!

02. This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience

03. If you weren't here I'd have to be the hottest person in this place.

04. You always stop and stare, why not just take a picture?

05. People tell me there's plenty of fish in the sea. But who wants to date a fish?

06. Marriage is a three ring circus: an engagement ring, a wedding ring, and suffering

07. Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.

08. If I kiss him will he stop talking?

09. Boys are great. Every girl should have one.

10. A - U'r Attractive
      B - U'r D Best
      C - U'r Cute
      D - U'r Dear 2 me
      E - U'r Excellent
      F - U'r Funny
      G - U'r Gud Looking
      H - He He He
      I - I'm
      J - Just
      K – Kidding

 
Powered by Blogger