Recent Comments

Saying Good Night (1)



01. look...the moon is calling u ...see the stars r shining for u..hear my heart says: may god build for u a castle in heaven and made u eat from its fruits !!!!

02. Happiness is like a butterfly, u run after it, it keeps flying away. If u stand still it comes & sits on ur shoulders. Wish u the most happiest moments!Gd Nite

03. Close ur eyes & imagine:Chand ka bed,Taron ki razai aur phoolon ka takiya!!!Nice na??Now come back to earth & sleep on ur KHATIA...Good Night....

04. I wish Moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right.Whenever U go to switch off the light,Remember that I m wishing U Good Night...!!!!

05. U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts,U r the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.U r the reason I cant sleep without saying Good Night.....

06. See stars are blinking,Moon is shinning & breeze is singing... Bcoz I ask them to greet U a special Good Night...!!!

07. Night is longer than day for those who DREAM,and day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS COME TRUE....Wish you Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

08. Kitne Khusnaseeb hai hum jo hamein sapne lene k liye ye pyari si raat mili
    ye chand, ye tare mile or sapno ki saugat mili.
    Is pyari si raat ko yun hi jaag k na gawan dena.
    Kya pata sapne lene k liye ye raatein kitne janmo baad mili.
    So don't waste ur time. & go to bed & take sweet dreams

09. Nobody teaches Sun to rise,Fish to swim,birds to fly,Plant to grow,Child to cry,& Nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like U....Good Night...

10. G-o to Bed O-ff the light O-ut of tension D-reams come N-ice sleep I-gnore worries G-et up earlier H-ave nice thought T-hank the GOD..

 
Powered by Blogger